Chocolate Covered Ants

Something you like around something you don't. In any event, it's going in your mouth.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri

"Bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will, to be rightful, must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal laws must protect, and to violate would be oppression." - Thomas Jefferson, 1st Inaugural address, 1801

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Beer Goggles and Michelle Malkin

Holy God, I agree with Michelle Malkin about somthing:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003576.htm

I don't know what to think about this. I'd always sort of considered her a Rush Limbaugh type. Well, maybe about 1/8th a Rush Limbaugh. And with sexier eyes. Still, she would say something and I would find myself agreeing with her and she'd say something else and I'd agree and get all excited and then she'd say something else and I'd agree and I'd get wood. Then she'd say the most gawdawful jingoistic bullshit and it was like I ran into a wall, stiffie first. Okay, I guess the whole Rush comparison isn't all that great. I am proud to say that he's never inspired me to an erection, even when I was a card-carrying Republican. Still, it's such a disappointment to go to bed with Michelle Malkin and wake up with Ann Coulter.

Please don't let the intelligence train derail this time, Michelle. I know you can do it! I have faith in you. And I still have your panties. Call me, m'kay? Next time, I'll let you use my whip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home